Re: hixie: Adding the <s> element to the language. (whatwg r5561)

On 30.09.2010 11:08, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:03:01 +0200, Julian Reschke
> <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
>> - It's hard to make a deadline if the thing being discussed is
>> ever-changing; I believe the deadline needs to be relaxed for
>> last-second changes like these.
>
> Why? You can tell from the bugs which changes might be made so you can
> argue there, no?

That would imply be'ing cc'd on all bug changes, right?

>> - Also, it would be great if change descriptions would actually
>> mention if this relates to an open Bugzilla or Tracker bug (and which).
>
> A link is included:
> http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=5560&to=5561 (see the
> summary at the top)

Oh, indeed. Thanks.

However, it's truncated in the mails sent by public-html-diffs (which
I'm subscribed to), see

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Sep/0173.html

Maybe this can be fixed.

Best regards, Julian