[Polyglot] <noscript> and other tags that cannot be used

From: Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:03:32 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
I am going to add a subsection to the polyglot spec after section 6.1, Required Elements, to be named Elements that Cannot Be Used in Polyglot Markup. This will  the guidance around the <noscript> element:

"The noscript element must not be used in XML documents." [1]

That's the only element I know of that falls into that category. Are there any other elements that anyone knows of that I should include here?

Thanks,

Eliot

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/scripting-1.html#the-noscript-element