HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:48:48 +0100
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Hi all,
Cynthia Shelly and I have started work an a guide for implementors on
mapping HTML features (elements and attributes) to a variety of platform
accessibility APIs.
http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-api-map/overview.html

It is in its very early stages, but we will be actively developing it over
the coming months and plan to have it complete before HTML5 goes to last
call.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner