Re: IANA hanges to draft-nottingham-http-link-header

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 01:15:56 -0700
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>

On Sep 23, 2010, at 12:58 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 06:27:05 +0200, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
>> Feedback appreciated; Alexey will be able to use that as input to the next steps.
>
> Personally I still think the wiki approach makes more sense for the reasons mentioned earlier on this list. Now I'm not sure if this was the feedback you were looking for, but I thought I should mention it anyway.

Now that there is a call for counter-proposals out, someone (or a group of people) will have to volunteer to write up the wiki-based approach for it to get consideration.

(Personally, I think it would be a good thing for the WG to see a fully fleshed out version of the other proposal. But I am not planning to write it up myself.)

Regards,
Maciej