Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:31:18 -0700
To: "Edward O'Connor" <hober0@gmail.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I won't have time to update this by the above date as well as resolve the
>> bugs on the new schedule, so unless someone wants to take over this change
>> proposal, please assume I have retracted it.
>
> I'll take it over, though, like my last null change proposal, I'd very
> much welcome collaborating with other interested people on it.

Damn it, you beat me to the offer because I went to lunch before
finishing the email.  Yeah, I'll collab.

I echo Ian's statements, though - this null change proposal's reason
for existing is that we believe the use-cases presented are invalid or
undesirable.  Thus there is no way to provide *solutions* to the
use-cases.

~TJ