Re: Executing script-inserted external scripts in insertion order

From: Getify <getify@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:51:29 -0500
To: "public html" <public-html@w3.org>
?I slightly re-worked Steven's idea into a "script group" element alternate
proposal, and added it to the Wiki. I think it has some merit, would love to
see some discussion over it. Definitely has some semantic advantages over
the main "async=false" proposal, but would obviously be more complicated to
spec and to implement.

I also added an amendment to the main proposal discussing the need for
standardized "load" and "error" events for the script-inserted script
elements (and perhaps for parser-inserted ones as well).

Again, please look over this stuff and make and changes/additions/deletions
as necessary.

--Kyle