Re: Fwd: RFC 5988 on Web Linking

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:10:54 +0200
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
CC: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On 29.10.2010 07:44, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> FYI.
>
> We (the DEs) are also experimenting with tracking requests for registrations:
>    http://paramsr.us/tracker/
>
> ...and helping people who are new to the process:
>    http://paramsr.us/link-relation-types/
>
> As is probably evident from looking at those pages, this site is still early-days; feedback / help welcome (as always).

Judging from <http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20101029#l-573>, it
apparently needs to be clarified that the tracker is not the registry,
but simply a tool to keep of registration requests; this should be
useful for both those who request registrations and those who review them.

Once a relation is approved, it will show up in the IANA registry at
<http://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations/link-relations.xhtml>.

Best regards, Julian