Re: Adopting the media accessibility requirements

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 02:09:26 -0700
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>

On Oct 29, 2010, at 1:20 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> Here's a concrete bait and switch about to happen with the CfC being discussed:

To be clear, there is no Call for Consensus yet (if there was, we would have very clearly said so and included a deadline). The Chairs mentioned a CfC was likely if there were no comments on the document. At this point, there have been comments, and we are monitoring the ongoing discussion.

I've personally found the discussion very informative and I hope more take the time to read and think about the requirements document.

Regards,
Maciej