Request to Revert revision 1.4525

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:31:30 -0400
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Ian, the chairs have determined that the following change is likely to
reduce rather than increase consensus, and therefore per our
agreement[1] are requesting a speedy revert of the following change
pending resolution of the "publishing problem":

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-commits/2010Oct/0332.html

And furthermore, we are asking that if you have a list of issues that
you feel need to be resolved, you enumerate them either on this list or
as bug reports.  We further request that you resume publishing W3C
editors drafts in a timely fashion while we collectively work through
these issues.

- Sam Ruby, on behalf of all three co-chairs

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0125.html