Re: CP for ISSUE-27 (the rel registry thing)

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Le 22 oct. 2010 à 20:18, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> > That's what the spec is, no?
>
> not exactly. The spec has a little more requirements for publishing than
> a simple Web page.

Those requirements are exactly the kinds of requirements that the W3C
believes are appropriate for changing something like what registry is in
use, though, right? I don't think it would be appropriate for us to work
around those requirements for what is essentially normative text. Either
we agree with those requirements, or we don't; if we don't, then we should
change them.