Re: (RDFa) Heartbeat draft update, and request to editors

A new working draft of the HTML+RDFa 1.1 spec has been readied for
heartbeat publication for this coming Tuesday, October 19th 2010:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/drafts/WD-rdfa-in-html-20101019/

Changes from the previous version include:

1. The removal of the @version attribute to bring the specification
   more in-line with HTML5's version-less design.
2. Removed the HTML Default Vocabulary Terms section from this
   document, instead deferring the definitions in a default RDFa
   Profile document, which is also shared with XHTML+RDFa for the
   purposes of consistency and interoperability.
3. The addition of RDFa to the document markup.

A diff-marked version is available here:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/drafts/WD-rdfa-in-html-20101019/diff-20100624.html

On 10/06/2010 02:38 AM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> 1) Please prepare drafts for publication with a date of October 12.

Publication date of October 19th 2010 has been updated. Apologies for
missing the call to prepare documents 10 days ago, I didn't see the
e-mail zip by. Mike had to chase me down via Skype to let me know.

> 2) To better reflect the fact that bugzilla is the primary way to
> submit comments on HTML WG drafts, we request that the status text on
> commenting on the spec be changed to something along the following
> lines

Done.

Let me know if anything more is required for publication, I should be
available for the next few days to make any minor corrections/changes.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Saving Journalism - The PaySwarm Developer API
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/09/12/payswarm-api/