Re: color contrast feedback on new author view of HTML5 spec,

Steven Faulkner writes:

> The new syle author view of the HTML5 spec looks great, except ...
> some aspects of the color contrast are not good and don't conform to
> WCAG 2.0 contrast criteria.
>
> I went through the style sheet ... and modified the styles where
> necessary ... to ensure that the foregorund/background colors are
> conforming.
>
> A version of the front page of the spec with modded styles  is
> available: http://www.html5accessibility.com/author.html

The hyperlink in the abstract when hovered over is white text on very
pale yellow. I'm not familiar with the contrast criteria you reference,
but I find that impossible to read, whereas I had no problem at all with
any part of the original.

Cheers

Smylers