Re: Missing prose in tables section for tbody-less tables

On 10/06/2010 11:25 AM, Daniel Glazman wrote:
> Le 06/10/10 11:09, James Graham a écrit :
>
>> That only applies to the text/html serialization and is handled
>> explicitly in the parsing section.
>
> Two comments then:
>
> 1. a note in the tables section is _really_ welcome...

I think the right procedure is to file a bug requesting this.

> 2. only in text/html?!? this is going to break the web.
> I urge you to reconsider this.

We can't really change XML parsing rules. Also, existing content
presumably doesn't expect it to be implied in application/xhtml+xml
since no browser does that. I don't think there is any possibility of
breaking the web here since nothing is changing from the status-quo.