ACTION-188 (was: ACTION-185 (register link relations))

Per ACTION-188, I am asking for volunteers to follow up on the list of
changes that the Designated Expert requested (see below).  Should there
be no volunteers, the lack of people willing to deal with this process
can be cited by those who wish to write proposals and/or objections.

- Sam Ruby