suggestion on not providing links to the complete whatwg spec in bugs or html wg emails

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:07:14 +0100
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Can we please limit linking to the whatwg complete spec in bugs and
emails to a minimum  as iwhen i follow the link t often cause my browser to
freeze or crash, and I am pretty sure it happens to other people as well.
.
besides, it is more useful for me at least if references to the W3C HTML5
spec and related W3C specifications are linked to when discussing the W3C
HTML5 spec.
--
with regards

Steve Faulkner