Re: hgroup and ARIA outline in ISSUE-129 [Was: SSUE-129: replace or modify the ARIA section of the HTML5 spec - chnage proposal and replacement spec text]

hi ben,
I am not proposing that hgroup is ignored, I am suggesting that in the
context of a user of AT moving through page content, as against accessing
and naviagting via a page outline, the presence of the hgroup as a heading
does not make sense.

could you provide details of how your example should be conveyed to an AT
user if they are using the cursor keys to move through content as against
navigating via an outline?

<h1>A problem solved</h1>
<h2>Introduction</h2>
<hgroup>
 <h3>Analysis</h3>
 <h2>The problem</h2>
 <h2>A mathematical model</h2>
</hgroup>
<h2>Solution</h2>

Also I  thought that the oultine would be processed by the browser rathert
han handing it off to AT fior processing.

regards
stevef

--
with regards