Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates

On 11/10/2010 08:36 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 10.11.2010 14:30, Sam Ruby wrote:

>>> Me.
>>>
>>> Note that the change proposal originated from Mark Nottingham; I'm not
>>> sure whether it should be updated before a poll (reflecting publication
>>> of RFC 5988, supporting web sites, and initial registrations), though.
>>
>> Just be aware: we only intend to survey and evaluate proposals which
>> actually are received.
>
> Yes, but on the other hand all counter proposals were received after the
> deadline.
>
> So I think it would be fair to actually allow Mark to look at the CP and
> consider whether it needs an update.

Fair enough: I wasn't clear.  All I was trying to express is the
sentiment that if we don't get an update, we will proceed with what we
have.  If we get an update before we proceed to a survey, we will
evaluate whether or not to include it in the survey.

> Best regards, Julian

- Sam Ruby