Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 02:19:23 -0700
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
CC: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
On 05/18/2010 09:23 PM, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> Dear HTML-WG,
>
> The Internationalization Core WG discussed Issue-88 and various proposed solutions
> during our teleconference last week....

Hi Addison,

One thing you did not mention that I sensed there was strong consensus
on in the I18n Core WG (please correct me if I'm wrong) is that
header should have the same syntax and semantics, specifically, that
which is defined in the HTTP specification. Recent HTML5 drafts have
dictated different syntax for the two, so I think this is important to
mention.

Otherwise that felt like a good summary of the issue.

~fantasai