Re: Request to publish HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives as a first public working draft

Hi Jonas,
I am unclear about what you are saying here:

"My concern is that with this definition of alt, we'd instantly not
only make a large body of content inaccessible. We'd also do AT users
a disservice by telling AT software to hide the fact that there is an
image there since the alt attribute was used."

which definition of alt?
In what context would we instantly make a large body of content inaccessible?

regards
stevef

--
with regards