RE: ISSUES 90, 91, 93, 96, 97 -- if you DON'T support these change proposals, support zero-change instead

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> While I don't speak for everyone and this is only my opinion, I believe
> that is the general consensus among those of us from Opera working on
> this spec.  Most of us were involved with the development of these
> elements when they were first specced a few years ago and I certainly
> haven't heard any dissent from anyone on this issue.

Hi Lachlan,

Are you or anyone else at Opera at liberty to indicate any kind of support,
impending support or projected timelines toward supporting these elements?
This is to directly respond to Laura's concern that work in this area may be
lagging. Maciej and Jonas have spoken "in the grand scheme of things" on
behalf of their respective projects, but we've not heard from Opera nor
Microsoft to date.

Cheers!

JF