Change proposal template and conformance class changes

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:53:00 -0500
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Before I submit several change proposals next week, I want to get a
clarification from the co-chairs about the structure of the change
proposal.

I know there is a change proposal template, but I don't think I've
seen anyone provide a value for the Conformance Class Changes, and I'm
not completely sure what it is. I don't plan on provide this section
in the document, because if I did, it would just say "none".

However, I also don't want to trigger several requests from the
co-chairs to provide this section. Is leaving this off my change
proposals acceptable?

Shelley