RE: HTML's table model vs @hidden & display:none

From: Dean Leigh <dean.leigh@deanleigh.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:14:06 -0000
To: "'HTMLwg'" <public-html@w3.org>
> Lastly in terms of browser compliance I seem to remember Netscape not colouring the backgrounds empty table cells.

>> As a note, this is controllable in CSS using the "empty-cells" property.
  Default behavior may depend on the precise user and agent stylesheets
in use.

-Boris

Hi Boris,
Of course, you are right.
I should have made clear I was referring to pre-css  e.g. <td bgcolor="#330000"> which is why I am not sure there is talk of adding presentation attributes back into <td>.

Regards,
Dean

Regards,
Dean