Re: Bug 7034

On 03/20/2010 09:04 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Or to put it another way, I don't see a compelling case here for not
> following the Decision Policy guidelines on what should go in a bug.

To the contrary:

1) I believe that the data I have provided demonstrates that there is a
clear and substantial problem with the Author Conformance Requirements.

2) The problem is Author Conformance Requirements.

3) As you indicated this problem is pervasive throughout the spec.

4) One suggested way is to remove them entirely.

At this point, I believe that the decision process calls for a "A
rationale for the change or lack of change".

> Regards,
> Maciej

- Sam Ruby