Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

On Mar 4, 2010, at 1:03 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> I'd appreciate if the chairs asked for a Counter Proposal then

We just did - see topic.

> -- this would need to address the problem of a normative reference
> to an abandoned spec (and yes, that might mean moving it back into
> HTML5, but IMHO that would still be preferable to what we have now).

And submitting a proposal that moves all the relevant content into the
HTML5 draft would be perfectly acceptable, at least from a procedural
point of view. No opinion at this time on the merits.

Regards,
Maciej