Re: Issue-9 (video-accessibility): Chairs Solicit Proposals

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Sam Ruby wrote:

> This issue has been open for over two years, and there has been much
> discussion. It was originally raised before the current decision policy
> went into effect.  Discussion has died down, and per the decision
> policy, at this time the chairs would like to solicit volunteers to
> write Change Proposals.

This issue is uncontroversial and will likely result in spec updates in
the coming months based on the detailed proposals being discussed in depth
right now. I would recommend not using the change proposal process for
this topic, and instead letting the regular bug process run its course.