Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-105 canvas-usemap Change Proposal to add usemap attribute to the canvas element

Hi Chris,
have updated the change proposal to take into account your feedback:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/addimagemaptocanvas

I have included the question "How do you handle things like the drawing of
the
canvas is not complete but the 'usemap' is active" as a negative impact as
it is an implementaion detail that will need to be worked out, and one for
which I do not have the technical kwnoledge to answer.

have hopefully corrected all the typos as well.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards