Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference

The chairs request that this change proposal be updated to be explicit
about what change or possible range of changes would be acceptable.  We
note that Ian has provided input that, if incorporated, would satisfy
this request.

Note: the original intent behind allowing prose descriptions was for
global changes that were clear (s/URL/URI/g comes to mind).  In this
case, we are talking about a specific paragraph, and in particular we
have indication from the editor that he would interpret this paragraph
in a specific way, namely no change.  For the purposes of proceeding to
soliciting objections, it would be much better if the proposal were
explicit, and given that Ian has indicated how he would interpret this
change proposal, we see no reason to permit a prose description in this
case.

- Sam Ruby