Polyglot Guidance for HTML5 Foreign Content Exceptions

From: Tony Ross <tross@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:41:08 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>
The "in foreign content" insertion mode section of the HTML5 spec has some additional exceptions we should probably account for in the polyglot spec (http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#parsing-main-inforeign).

Specifically:
1) The list of conditions causing a switch to secondary insertion mode (children of <foreignObject>, <desc>, etc.)
2) The list of elements forcing a foreign content section to close (<b>, <big>, etc.)

-Tony