Re: Differences between the W3C and WHATWG specifications

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:41:30 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Sam,

> The way to effect change in the W3C Editor's draft is to open bug
> reports.

Yes. I totally agree.

> If you do decide to open a bug report, I encourage any such to
> be as specific as possible.

This is good advise. Thank you.

I would like to get Doug's and other working group member's views, to
determine if any of this [1] would be helpful. And if so, solicit any
specific ideas for verbiage for a bug and the spec itself.

Best Regards,
Laura
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0516.html
--