Re: some conformance questions

I have been asking why are these things considered valid, people have been
providing answers thanks to those that have done so with a minimum of snark.

I have not asked to make anything invalid.
I may consider pursuing the tables without <th> trigger a warning if it is
turns out that the vast majority of tables without headers are indeed layout
tables as using tables for layout is a conformance error i beleieve.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards