Re: Change Proposals, objections, and the Decision Policy

Hi adam,

>5) ISSUE-109: "Change ARIA section title and add extra text about use
>of ARIA."  This person doesn't like the title of one of the sections
>of the spec.  Really?

 the issue is more simply than the change of the section title it also
includes the addition of informative guidance for user agents about
WAI-ARIA.

It is not the result of one person not liking the title

This issue was raised at the behest of the a11y taskforce after
discussion at the brmingham accessibility taskforce f2f

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/24

3) ISSUE-105: "Allow image maps on the canvas element."

This addition is a part of a strategy for providing improved
accessibility on canvas.
how is adding of  feature that has indications of willingness to
implement  from browser vendors and no objections form browser vendors
"stop energy"?

regards
Stevef

--