Re: Request for editing guidance

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 02:49:05 -0700
Cc: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, public-html@w3.org
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>

On Jun 10, 2010, at 7:25 PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Are the current editors (Maciej, Anne) still interested in actively
> maintaining/updating the document?

I think it would be useful to maintain it, but I think editing it might be a conflict of interest with my role as a co-chair, so I would prefer if others could continue work on it. If one or more editors were willing to pick it up, and drive it to consensus, then I would support that activity.

Regards,
Maciej