Re: Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document

On 10.06.2010 11:04, Daniel Glazman wrote:
> Le 10/06/10 10:57, Julian Reschke a écrit :
>
>> For the record: I think there's a limited audience for this spec, and
>> that that audience already is familiar with "polyglot". -1 to changing
>> that.
>
> Limited audience is really a bad excuse for a title that's difficult to
> understand. Furthermore, it's only an editor's draft at this time,
> right?

I don't think the title is difficult to understand.

What I said is that I think that the audience actually *does* understand
it, and is familiar with the term.

And what has the current status of the document have to do with that?

Best regards, Julian