Re: Request for editing guidance

On 09.06.2010 13:34, Charles McCathieNevile wrote in reply to Ian Hickson:
> I suggest:
>
> "Where the working group disagrees with the editor, implement the working
> group's decisions. Do not attempt to undercut those decisions by further
> editorial shenanigans".

Is it just me who feels offended by Ian's lack of respect towards the
W3C, the HTML WG, and the process of consensus? I find this behavior
unprofessional and intolerable:

"Eh, I just find it amusing... HTML5 still lives happily at
whatwg.org/html unaffected by the politics! :-)" [1,2]

How long will the W3C tolerate a parallel, conflicting version of the
spec where the editor is ignoring and publicly mocking the W3C working
group's decisions?

Regards,
   Martin

[1] http://twitter.com/Hixie/status/9004127198