Re: preparing WG publication

hi anne,
since the working group has agreed to publish HTML5: Techniques for
providing useful text alternatives
http://dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/ as FPWD and it contains
normative statements that affect HTML5 document conformance and is
intended as a replacement for sections 4.8.2.1.1 to 4.8.2.1.11 of the
HTML5 specification this should be documented in the differences doc.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards