RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element

John Foliot, Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:45:33 -0700 (PDT):
> Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>>
>> I wasn't aware that there was any particular need to assert that this
>> portion of the spec would continue to be edited like every other
>> portion of the spec.
>
> +1

-1

  [ Snip ]

You are debating against a straw man. I did not say that anything was
"necessary" according to process. I suggested a way through which you
could have gained more support for your change proposal:

]]
>>> The need to continue to discus<figure>,<details>  etc was not
expressed in the counter-proposal. If it had been expressed there, then
not only would it have lowered the ad-hominen smack of the whole
counter-proposal effort, it could also have lead to more support for it.
[[

--
leif halvard silli