Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element

On 06/04/2010 08:46 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> If my change proposal was incomplete, too verbose, or didn't state
> objections succinctly enough, I would have appreciated the same feedback
> that you seem to be providing Tab Atkins, as he writes a
> counter-proposal for yet another one of my change proposals.

Maciej reported the results of our review of your proposals:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/0177.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/0178.html

I participated in the review of the proposals at the time, and concur
with what Maciej posted.

- Sam Ruby