RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-66 - Image Analysis Heuristics

From: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:37:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: "'Sam Ruby'" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "'HTML WG'" <public-html@w3.org>
Sam Ruby wrote:

> Such an approach should satisfy all stated objections.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the 3 notes covering Issues 66, 90, and 91.

Will there be forthcoming resolutions based upon these decisions? While an
'answer' seems apparent in all three responses, I do not see any
actionable item(s). Some clarification would be appreciated: for example
in the case of Issue-66, are we to assume that this is also a formal
(informal?) request to the UAAG WG to ensure that the requirement is met
within UAAG2?

Thanks in advance

JF