Re: ACTION-182 and Issue-27

On 29.07.2010 18:21, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I see at least one registration request made by an HTML WG member. Are you giving your judgment that it is not a serious request?

As a matter of fact, yes; I would expect the person doing the request to
actually supply the information required by the registration process,
and also to reply to the requests for clarification.

Furthermore, we do have a request for new link relation application data
(<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-10#section-6.3>),
not an actual link relation
(<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-10#section-6.2>).

The intent of my mail was to encourage people to finally send
registrations, so that we *finally* make process with ISSUE-27. I think
setting a deadline would help with this.

Best regards, Julian