Re: Change proposals for ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80

On Monday, July 19, 2010, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jonas,
>
>> Can I suggest a couple of changes to this change proposal?
>
> I wrote this proposal back in May when you first mentioned your
> rationale. Does it cover it sufficiently?
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20100510

Actually, my hope was that if Ian make the two changes I proposed,
that could result in something that is acceptable to everyone and we
wouldn't need to do any other change proposals or polling, which could
result in decitions people are far less happy with.

I'm glad to see that at least the poll has this as an option though
your change proposal though.

/ Jonas