RE: ISSUE-4 - versioning/DOCTYPEs

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:09:33 +0000
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, "Leif Halvard Silli" <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
CC: public-html <public-html@w3.org>
Larry and Adam:

The Chairs are ready to send Issue-4 and its related Issue-84 to a WG survey.  See http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-004 for the current status.

We expect to start the survey next week and wanted to give you an opportunity to revise your existing proposal or counter proposal before we started the survey.

Please let us know if you plan to make any revisions or if you need more time.

Leif:  You started a thread on May 13 about a possible other proposal for Issue-4. See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010May/0234.html  Do you intend on offering a third proposal for Issue-4?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329