W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > July 2010

[minutes] 20100701 HTML WG

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:18:56 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org
Message-ID: <1278001136.11995.76.camel@chacal>
Available at
 http://www.w3.org/2010/07/01-html-wg-minutes.html

Text version:

                      HTML Weekly Teleconference

01 Jul 2010

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2010AprJun/0025.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/07/01-html-wg-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Travis, dsinger, Radhika_Roy, Plh, Julian_Reschke, Julian,
          Eliot, mjs, Michael_Cooper, Mike, Laura_Carlson,
          Cynthia_Shelly, Dzung_Tran

   Regrets
          Paul, Sam

   Chair
          mjs

   Scribe
          plh

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]action items due
         2. [6]action items pending
         3. [7]items that close this week
         4. [8]New issues
         5. [9]WG decisions
         6. [10]Heartbeat WDs and FPWDs
         7. [11]Other business
         8. [12]Scribe for next week
     _________________________________________________________

action items due

   action-29?

   <trackbot> ACTION-29 -- Philippe Le H├ęgaret to follow up on the idea
   of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring
   -- due 2010-07-01 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [13]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/29

     [13] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/29

   <pimpbot> Title: ACTION-29 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   plh: license is under review by the FSF. Was sent to thekm 10 days
   ago.
   ... no timeline :(
   ... let's check again in two weeks

action items pending

   action-182?

   <trackbot> ACTION-182 -- Paul Cotton to followup with Mark
   Nottingham about the status of the IANA registry needed for Issue-27
   -- due 2010-07-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [14]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/182

     [14] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/182

   <pimpbot> Title: ACTION-182 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   mjs: this was done

   close action-182

   <trackbot> ACTION-182 Followup with Mark Nottingham about the status
   of the IANA registry needed for Issue-27 closed

items that close this week

   mjs: two polls issue 30 and issue 88

   <Laura>
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-30-objection-poll/resu
   lts

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-30-objection-poll/results

   mjs: both closed this week

   <pimpbot> Title: Results of Questionnaire ISSUE-30: include a
   longdesc attribute for images - Straw Poll for Objections -
   Web-Based Straw-poll and Balloting System (at www.w3.org)

   <Laura>
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-88-objection-poll/resu
   lts

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-88-objection-poll/results

   <pimpbot> Title: Results of Questionnaire ISSUE-88: Should
   meta/@content allow a list of languages - Straw Poll for Objections
   - Web-Based Straw-poll and Balloting System (at www.w3.org)

   mjs: the chairs will continue to work through the backlog
   ... any comment on those issues or the polls?

   [none heard]

New issues

   mjs: we don't have new issues this week

WG decisions

   mjs: we decided to keep the details element
   ... decisions on issues 95, 96 and 97 are pending
   ... we now have issue 30 and 88 in our pipeline

Heartbeat WDs and FPWDs

   mjs: all 8 drafts have been published
   ... that's pretty exciting
   ... we did make our 3-month heartbeat window

Other business

   mjs: other topic to put in front of the group?

   [none heard]

Scribe for next week

   mjs: volunteer to scribe next week?
   ... I think Paul will chair the next week. Assuming I don't chair,
   I'll scribe.
   ... was a short meeting today.

   [adjourned]

   [End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 1 July 2010 16:19:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:17:10 GMT