RE: HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft publishing request

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:26:42 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
The latest draft includes the following text:

> There are one or more alternate methods of adding data without using RDFa, such as [microdata].

The [microdata] hyperlink points to http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/microdata.html

Given that we are about to publish a separate W3C WD for Microdata [see http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/], I would like to suggest that this link be changed to point to that separate W3C WD.  I expect that this kind of change will have to be made later in the publication process when the link to the Microdata FPWD on the TR page is finalized.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329