Re: New round of Working Drafts (was Re: New split-out drafts)

On Jan 29, 2010, at 3:55 AM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> On Jan 12, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
>>>
>>> Microdata is currently here:
>>>
>>>  http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/
>>>
>>> This draft is pending some changes in line with my last e-mail to make
>>> it a standalone draft that just happens to be layered on top of W3C
>>> HTML5.
>>
>> This is the only thing the Chairs are waiting on before posting a new
>> CfC to publish a fresh round of Working Drafts. Ian told me offline that
>> he plans to do this work on Saturday. If it's done by then, a new Call
>> for Consensus will be posted Monday.
>
> Done. Sorry for the delay.
>
> Let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it further. I'm not
> 100% clear on what exactly needed doing.

Thanks. Looks good to me. Microdata is now clearly a separate extension to HTML5, just like HTML+RDFa.

I will ask my fellow co-chairs for their opinion. I would also like Leif, Julian and anyone else who objected to the previous wording of the title and introductory material to review.

Regards,
Maciej