Re: would like more time on ACTION-172 (ISSUE-4 and ISSUE-84)

Thanks for the update. I moved the deadline forward two weeks. If it takes longer than that, the Chairs will consider soliciting counter-proposals or alternate proposals anyway, with further revisions to happen in parallel with any such work.

Regards,
Maciej