Re: <iframe doc="">

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:51:32 +0000
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Lars Gunther <gunther@keryx.se>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Shelley,

I didn't read all of your email because it was too long, but I wanted
to respond to something near the beginning:

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com> wrote:
> But let's go further on this. Since I found out that the primary use case
> for this change, and in fact, this whole sandbox issue, is comments, let's
> talk about comments.

The use case I think is most important for @sandbox is advertising, as
discussed in some of my earlier emails to the whatwg list.  Apologies
for splitting the discussion over multiple lists.  I know it can be
hard to follow if you're not subscribed to all of them.

Adam