Re: <iframe doc="">

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:16:00 -0800
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>

On Jan 24, 2010, at 8:55 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

>>> Sorry if I'm offending or hurting feelings, but there was no consensus
>>> on this. How could there be consensus on this? And now, the only way
>>> to reverse this unilateral decision is _we_ have to now go through the
>>> Decision process.
>>
>> There was quite a bit of discussion.  You were even in on it.
>>

> But there was no consensus. Not unless I missed Maciej doing a "call
> for concensus on ...."

I would not expect the Chairs to start doing that in the middle of mailing list discussions.

In this case, I did see some people object before the fact to having markup in attributes in general, I saw people supporting the change, and I saw some people giving feedback on the details without endorsing one way or the other.

This thread is veering awfully close to process discussion, so let's take it to www-archive or otherwise offlist if we need to go deeper into such questions.

Regards,
Maciej