Re: Suggestion for Microdata to RDF conversion

Benjamin Nowack wrote:
> P.S. as I just saw Ian's comment on IRC[1]:
>
> This algorithm ignores non-RDF structures such as

> or
>
> because common RDF vocabularies simply don't use URI patterns
> like "http://example.com/" or "http://example.com/a/" to
> declare resource types.

Maybe I'm missing something, but looking at this and some ensuing messages, you
seem to be saying that URIs without fragments are not used as types in RDF.  I
think this isn't true.  There is tendency towards using fragment identifiers on
newly designed vocabularies, but many early vocabularies do use type URIs
without fragment identifiers.  FOAF Agent (http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Agent) is
an example.

#g