Re: HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft publishing request

On 01/21/2010 06:03 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Manu, I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, but I think the
> 'status of this document' section still needs work. Three
> changes (rationales below)

Hi Larry,

The changes you have proposed, as well as the rationale, seem very
reasonable - thanks for the review.

The only issue is with mailing list migration of the RDFa Task Force to
a Working Group in the coming 2-3 weeks. While all of the changes may
not be exactly your wording, they will be very close and in line with
your rationale.

I'll try to make the changes as soon as I can get around to doing
another edit cycle (this weekend).

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Monarch - Next Generation REST Web Services
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/12/14/monarch/