Re: Legacy Doctype and Doctype Versioning

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:17:19 -0800
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>

On Jan 19, 2010, at 4:32 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:

> I gave myself ACTION-172 to insure the Change Proposal for ISSUE-4 also addressed and included the rationale for addressing ISSUE-84, due January 27 (two weeks from when I offered.)

Thanks, I recorded this on the issue status page:

The Chairs believe that discussion of your versioning Change Proposal has mostly settled down, so we would like to call for counter-proposals to formally gather the opposing arguments as soon as our revisions are complete.

> This is logically an action more on ISSUE-84 than on ISSUE-4 (although I also need to make some updates on ISSUE-4), but I marked ISSUE-84 as OPEN (rather than RAISED) now that there is a concrete proposal to address it.

Thanks, that is the right thing to do with ISSUE-84. Every issue that has a Change Proposal should be in OPEN state rather than RAISED. If the Chairs have overlooked any others, please let us know and/or fix it.

Regards,
Maciej